About a week ago Nyah finally discovered she can use her body to propel herself forward! It was very exciting... especially for Eric and I! :) She is taking after her brother in that she doesn't crawl the "right" way. (Remember Gabe's funny scoot? Click here for the funniest home video ever!) Anyway, Nyah doesn't army crawl - it's more of an inch-worm style. So cute!
I know it's dark, sorry. It's light outside and I have all the lights on too! That's Seattle for you. I love how it goes completely black at the end too.... Gabe was playing with his truck that has real headlights and loves to play in the dark!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
She is such a doll!
That's hilarious! I love it! I watched the video of Gabe, too. Your kids are awesome.
I remember Gabe's funny scoot and you were always patching his pants up! Funny! I can't believe how big Nyah is...fun! She's so cute!
So very fancy, how fun! She is cute as can be.
Brittany, Nyah is so funny! I love how cute she is when she crawls like an inchworm. :) Jack and I had fun watching this today. Keep the videos rolling!
What a funny crawl - I remember your crawl, Baba. You scotted along on your bottom and wore the side of one shoe and one pant leg. Unique crawls must run in your genes!
xo Mom
Ha ha that is the cutest crawl ever!! She looks like a cute little wind up dolly. What a darling--give a kiss from Aunt Melanie! xoxo
She is sooooo cute! I love it! She totally does look like a little inch worm! So darling! I love seeing her pull herself across the floor! And that was too funny seeing Gabe turning the lights off on you. hehe!
Post a Comment