I am just loving watching Nyah's personality unfold... it is like I'm getting a clearer view every day of who this little darling is. She is
so playful and sweet - I love how these pictures capture her cute little personality!

Even though it's a little blurry (taken by my phone) I couldn't help but add this last picture... oh my gosh, she is so funny!

5 comments:
That pic is so cute of Nyah. She looks like she is posing! She has a tooth on the top?
I love those pictures. Nyah is beautiful and sweet and funny in them. I don't know why, but I am feeling kind of lonely for you tonight. I wish I could come over tomorrow and spend some time with you. I just miss you. And I miss seeing little Nyah's personality unfold. And I miss playing with Gabe... and watching Jack play with Gabe. I'm so glad you are so good about posting pictures of your family and taking time to tell about the funny, cute, and touching things they are doing. It makes me feel a little less lonely for you. :) I love you!
Oh I ditto everything MIndy said!!! I am so homesick for my sisters and nephews and neices lately! Darn--I wish so much we were still all close. Nyah is absolutely beautiful and her little sweet personality shines thru in these pictures. I wish so much I could snuggle and play with her and Gabe!! Give them both a big hug and kiss from Aunt Melanie!
xoxoxo
She is so adorable. I just LOVE her huge happy smiles! It is like she has so much happiness inside that she can't contain it! It is so darling! What a little sweetheart! And that outfit is to die for. So cute!
Oh my, she is so cute! You have caught her darling, happy personality in those pictures - she looks like she ready to wriggle inside out with giggles. I can hardly wait to see her next month!
Post a Comment