

I'm getting these up a bit late but better late than never, I say. We had a fun Valentine's Day this year with pink heart-pancakes for breakfast and a heart shaped pizza for dinner! Of course we all left valentines on the porch for each other too. Gabe had a blast doing it! It was so fun to see his excitement when he would open the door and find one
and when he would do his own little doorbell ditching! :) We also got two amazingly fun valentine's packages!! One from each set of grandparents. Gabe was
delighted! I love this family of mine so much... it's wonderful having a day dedicated to expressing how much we cherish each other.
9 comments:
You are so fun! We had heart pizza for dinner too, but I cheated and bought ours from Papa Murphy's :-).
That heart shaped pizza looks so yummy!
Wow your pancakes and pizza look so much better than mine! You are good at shaping hearts--you little artist you:) Happy Heart day!! LOVE you lots!! xoxoxo
Oh my goodness, how fun! What a fun mommy you are. Seriously, what a fun breakfast and dinner. I love Gabe's excited face in pancake picture, and darling little Nyah in the background, smiling. What angels! And that pizza is awesome!! You are so fun!
What cute pis of your fun Valentines Day dinner. Gabe looks so happy and excited and Nyah just a sweetheart. You are a fun Mommy! :)
Way to be a fun mom Brit! I keep meaning to tell you how cute Gabe was at Karisa's house that day and how he was just so sweet and polite! I was thoroughly impressed! And Nyah is just such a cutie in all of her pictures! I am sad I haven't seen her in person yet!
Did I mention that you look really pretty in that picture? I miss you! You are a ray of sunshine where ever you go, sis!
i have tried to leave you a comment a few times this week but my computer is dumb 90% of the time. let's try again...
Thank you so much for your comment on my blog the other day. i loved it. I was up in the night nursing and checked my email at 3:00. It was my birthday and i thought that getting such a nice comment from such a delightful person was the perfect way to start a birthday:).
Your family is beautiful and you're right about the quirky 3 year olds:). anyways, thanks again.
p.s. I love your food blog too. A lot. have a great day!
Ooo... your pancakes and pizza look so cute and really delicious, too. I'm motivated to do the same thing next year! Your red plates are so cute, too. I just love Valentine's Day, too. It's so fun to have a day that is all about love.
Post a Comment