
I cannot believe my little girl is a year old! It feels like yesterday that we were
bringing home this sweet little newborn. I was so excited to welcome her into our family, to finally meet and get to know her. This past year has been wonderful as we have witnessed her precious personality unfold. I love how affectionate she is. Her frequent, soft little hugs and kisses melt my heart. I love how spunky and dramatic she is too - she makes me laugh every day! Happy Birthday Nyah Leigh!

We have always called Nyah our little bug so I made her a butterfly cake! I also had fun creating a banner for her that has 12 pendants, one for each month of her first year. On each pendant is a picture of her at that age. I love seeing how much she has changed this year! Once I print a birthday picture to finish the banner, I will take pictures of it and post it here! (Thanks for the great idea Brianne!)

She likes it!! :)

Grandma and Grandpa R. were here for Nyah's b-day - it was so fun to have family here to share this special day!
Time for presents! Gabe was so cute with his little sister - he was so excited for her and loved showing her how her new presents worked!

Can you see Nyah's tongue sticking out?! I love that face - she is so funny!

I love this one too because it captures her with her dainty little pointer finger pushing on the car horn. Haha! She loves to use that finger to push things. Often when she is nursing, her hand will grope around my face until she finds my nose... out comes the pointer finger and starts pushing away!

We all just adore our little Nyah-noodle (another silly nickname)! Happy birthday baby!!
8 comments:
Happy birthday Nyah!!! Your banner turned out great, I can't wait to see more pictures of it.
She is so beautiful! I love her cake and the darling banner!
Brit! I can't believe she is already 1! Time flies! She is darling and it looks like you guys had such a great time!
Super happy birthday to Nyah! That first pic with her signature smile is fantastic.
ps, you're looking super skinny brittany!
One?! She is so adorable! Happy Birthday Nyah!
Oh my goodness Brittany Nyah is such a doll--I am in awe of her sweetness and beautiful little features and darling personality. It breaks my heart that we don't live closer and I couldn't be there for the big celebration:) I LOVE the cake and the banner is precious!! So cute. What a perfect clelbration for a little angel baby!! Give her a big kiss from her Aunt Melanie!! xoxo
Nyah is SO cute! And I just love the cute cake and decorations you made for her birthday - you are so creative! Wish we could have been there. XOXOX
Oh what a beautiful, sweet, baby girl! Brittany, I just love her. You have a gift with writing, sis. You just bring words to life, and the way you write conjures up perfect images for me. While I read your post, I was so full of love for our Nyah. She is so beautiful and funny and sweet. She looks adorable in her outfit, too. I loved seeing all of these cute pictures of her birthday. The two of you in that first picture is probably my favorite. You both look so beautiful! Nyah's tongue sticking out cracks me up in that picture with Gabe and the new push toy! And the picture of her using that one little finger pushing the car horn is so cute, too. Oh and the story of her nursing and pushing on your nose! Hilarious! I'm glad that Eric's parents were able to be there. Nyah is going to love her Cozy Coup. Jack loves his... even though he still hasn't mastered moving forward in it. :) Oh, and your butterfly cake is SO SO SO cute. As is that banner. I am totally copying that idea for Colt's first birthday. Well, all I have to say is that I better get a girl someday!
Post a Comment