It's so rare that it snows here that we appreciate it so much more! Gabe is delighted when it snows - it's so fun to see his happy excitement - and I have to admit I feel the same way! Boy, do I miss big old nasty Utah blizzards. Seriously, those were so fun to watch out your window and feel warm and toasty in your snug little house. :)
Sunday, March 6, 2011
street sledding
It's so rare that it snows here that we appreciate it so much more! Gabe is delighted when it snows - it's so fun to see his happy excitement - and I have to admit I feel the same way! Boy, do I miss big old nasty Utah blizzards. Seriously, those were so fun to watch out your window and feel warm and toasty in your snug little house. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Oh, they look like they are having so much fun! Eric is such a good daddy to take Gabe out and pull him around! :) Everything looks so pretty in your pictures with a frosting of snow on it. I completely agree about loving watching a blizzard out my windows and feeling safe and warm inside the house. I love that!
Fun! Your neighborhood looks so cute!
Oh, I so agree about snow storms. I LOVE LOVE LOVE them. Especially when you are snug and warm in your house or bundled up in snow gear playing in those big fat snow flakes. I love that you took advantage of the snowy day to do some sledding. Especially street sledding. I swear it is the funny things like that that make the best memories.
Everything looks so pretty with that blanket of snow. What a fun Daddy Eric is! Little Gabe is having fun!
Post a Comment