Tuesday, July 5, 2011
boy time and girl time
The Braves came to Seattle!! An extremely exciting event for the men in our family! :) Don and Jesse flew down and all the boys when to 2 days of baseball games! I hear it was a blast!
Nyah and I stayed home for some good ole girl time! Nyah really enjoyed this pb and j for lunch. Since I was the only one home to see how funny she looked, I took some pictures so I could share!
After that we took advantage of a quiet and empty house to do some much-needed mopping! We turned on some great music and boogied our way through our chores. Nyah loves when I mop. She is fascinated with the Shark and all that steam it puts off. Whenever I put it down for a minute, she goes over and holds the handle for a "turn". She also will get down on the ground and lay her cheek against the steam-warmed wood. Too cute! It was fun to have my little girl as a companion all day. I know we are going to have a lot of wonderful times ahead together!
I have included these two movie clips too and here is why. First of all I think Nyah is just adorable and love watching her toddle around with that enormous tummy sticking straight out in front! :) I love how it shows her walking over and touching the cord with one pointy finger - so Nyah! It's also fun to see her giggling one minute, then crying dramatically the next, then hugging me the next!! :) But most of all I love how each video shows how affectionate she is with me. She is ALWAYS coming over to hug me throughout the day. It just melts my heart. I love her so much!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I loved those videos so much! Nyah is so darling and sweet! You are so blessed to have a daughter:) I wish you were closer and could share her with me:) I need a little Nyah around here with all my rough and tumble boys!! Thanks for posting these! I lvoe you and think of you often!xoxoxo
PS Your home looks so pretty--the floors are gorgeous!
Oh that last video is especially darling! She loves you so much...
I loved those videos. You are so lucky to live now when we have this great technology. I would just LOVE to have videos of kids when they were little. We have a few of the younger kids, but so few! Nyah is just precious - what a little sweetheart!
I loved those videos! Nyah is absolutely so cute. I'm so glad you think to include funny little things she does for us. It makes me feel like I know her better. That picture of her with the PBJ is so funny, too! I'm so glad you blog so regularly, sis.
Post a Comment