Tuesday, July 5, 2011
Top Pop!
We have one awesome Daddy at our house! Father's Day was a lot of fun. Gabe and I made some pop-tops for Eric. We opened them from underneath, emptied out the contents, stuffed them full of his favorite treats, and glued the bottoms back on! It was fun!
Here are some other great pictures I have gotten of Eric with the kids in the past weeks. He sure loves to wrestle with them both and just act crazy silly in general. :) But that doesn't mean he doesn't adore the quiet moments with them just as much!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
oh what a sweet Daddy! I love that last shot with sleeping Gabe! Eric is lovin that! Brad LOVES it too when his little ones sleep on him--it is magical to have a spunky busy little guy so soft and still for a minute melting into your lap!
Eric is a great Daddy! He always seems to be planning something with the family. His kids (and wife) are lucky! :)
Oh, that last picture with Eric and Gabe is precious. There is just something so special about daddy's with their kids. And Gabe looks so sweet. I ended up copying your idea of the Pop Tops. They turned out really fun! Definitely a good one to remember when my kids are old enough to get into it.
Post a Comment