On the morning of the 24th we always start off the day with a big family breakfast of pancakes with Grandma's chokecherry syrup, sausage, bacon, and juice. It gets everyone together first thing in the morning from all the houses that we're spread out to. For the rest of the day we are pretty much all together going here and there to all the fun activities. I got a bunch of pictures at the breakfast which kind of makes up for the small amount of pictures I took rest of the day. There was just way too much going on and I was enjoying myself entirely too much to remember taking pictures of it all!
I can't help laughing every time I see this first picture of Dad holding Nyah... not looking her best! She looks sooooo bedraggled!! Poor baby was not feeling her best on this trip - molars coming through and not much sleep on top of it. This little cuddle session first thing in the morning with her Papa was a welcome respite.
I can't help laughing every time I see this first picture of Dad holding Nyah... not looking her best! She looks sooooo bedraggled!! Poor baby was not feeling her best on this trip - molars coming through and not much sleep on top of it. This little cuddle session first thing in the morning with her Papa was a welcome respite.
Dad and Nyah, Ellie and Uncle Jim
Aunt Jackie and Blake
My cousin Layne, his wife Megan and little Blake
Alex, Griff holding Colt, Amanda and Ellie
My wonderful Mom and I!




3 comments:
I love all those pictures, but especially the one of Dad and Nyah. Sometimes those "bedraggled" pictures are the best. She just looks so babyish and content to be with Papa. I love that last picture of mom and you, too. Two beautiful women!
These posts are sooo fun Britt! I love seeing all the cousins and there kids! Our family is getting so big--with so many babies. It is soo cool!! And nyah is so darling--even after a rough night! I love that shot with Dad--and I love the pic of you and Mom at the end. What beautiful ladies:)
What great pictures - so glad you capture all these special memories. We had a lot of fun, didn't we!
Love you "big as the sky" you beautiful girl!
Post a Comment