Sunday, March 18, 2012

Happy St. Patty's Day!

Those sneaky leprechauns came again this year, playing tricks and spreading around gold coins. Gabe and Nyah were delighted! After gathering up all the hidden gold, we enjoyed a green pancake breakfast... and lo and behold the milk was green too!! :) After that Gabe opened up a package from Grammy and Papa that was full of fun games to play at our family party that night! And of course some yummy treats as well. We are so spoiled with awesome grandparents on both sides that send fun packages and love us so much!

Later we enjoyed an Irish dinner and played games until bedtime! It was so much fun. Especially hearing Gabe tell me how much he LOVES holidays! :) He also apparently loves corned beef and mmm'd his way through dinner then exclaimed "Mom you're the Best! You make the best dinners!" Everything is worth it when I get feedback like that! :)(oh my goodness, Gabe's face in that picture seriously cracks me up! Eric was trying to get him to do a "softer" smile but this was the only picture of everyone looking at the camera... and his crazy smile is pretty funny anyway!)

6 comments:

Brianne said...

You are so fun! I am amazed at your energy! I love Gabe's crazy smile :-).

Melanie Anne said...

What a fun St Patricks Day!! You are such a cute Momma. And I LOVE that cute little smiley face Gabe is Pulling! What a sweetheart!! xoxo

Mommy Amy's blog said...

Hahaha! So cute! You are such a great mom! Our leprechauns came on Sunday due to the fact that their mom forgot St Patrick's Day until like 1:30 pm and then was too busy to pull anything off until the next day! You look great by the way, #3 is not as hard as most people say is is, you will be awesome!

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

Seriously, you are supermom!!! What a fun mom you are. And I LOVE Gabe's smile, so funny!! That kid cracks me up.

Jan S said...

No wonder he loves holidays with a mom like you who decorates and celebrates to the MAX! I love to see your cute table settings and menus. It looks like the kids loved it! What cuties!

Mindy said...

You are such a fun Mom! I wish Jack would tell me he loves anything new... EVER. So jealous. I think it was really cute that he told you he loves holidays, too. It just validates all that effort (pregnant to boot)!Sounds like you guys had a fabulous St Patty's day.