Friday, March 30, 2012

Our Birthday Girl

Nyah Noodle turned 2 last week!! (Or Gabe would say "Nyah Papaya" - a nickname from Uncle Brad and the boys over Christmas that stuck!! We have so many silly names for her!) I can't believe my little darling is growing up so fast. Not only physically but her personality gets larger every day! :) She is such a little firecracker!! And so so sweet at the same time. We all just adore her. Here are some pictures of her fun day. From baking with Mama first thing in the morning (check out that great morning hair!)... to decorating cupcakes with Grandma R.... to blowing out candles and opening presents... with a lot of silly play time with Gabe in between. What a wonderful day celebrating our sweetheart!! We love you, Nyah... bigger than the sky!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Lori said...

Two is just so big! I can't believe she's already so grown up and that her hair is that long! Simon definitely has a lot of hair growing to do in the next few months to catch up, lol. I'm glad you all had a fun day!

Erin said...

Oh my goodness, she is so cute! I love how her little face shows so much of her bubbly personality. She is so cute.
I love her curly morning hair! :) It looks like she had a fun time decorating cookies - and digging in! :)

We are 3. said...

So cute!!

aubreyannie said...

what a sweetheart! happy birthday, nyah! i loved hanging out with her and gabe a couple of weeks ago..what a couple of sweeties your kids are.

Jan S said...

Happy Birthday, Nyah. What a little doll! She is beautiful and you can just see that bubbly little personality popping out! She has so much hair for a two year old - I think she is taking after her Aunt Mindy. :) I loved the pic of Gabe kissing her. He is such a cute, loving brother.

Mindy said...

Nyah is the sweetest, cutest birthday girl ever! Seriously, that little smile is going to be a heartbreaker someday. I loved that picture of Gabe kissing her head. She already looks so much bigger since Christmas!