
Sunday, April 22, 2012
days 4 and 5
I know I can't blog about every single day with Ian but I took so many darling pictures the first week, I have to! :) Here are some favorite pictures of him on days 4 and 5 respectively. (At 4 days old Ian weighed 7 lbs 1 oz)
I added some cute pictures of the kids outside playing on the 5th day... they were finally feeling up to a little physical activity and thankfully the weather permitted us to all go outside and enjoy some sun. I captured some great action shots of Gabe kicking his new soccer ball! I LOVE his form, haha!! He is so cute!! And there is out little princess - one of the first smiles on her face for days!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
That kick is awesome! What a great shot! And I love that seet little slepping shot of Ian. I think I recognize the jammies--I had some like that too:)
Great kick Gabers! And Nyah's smile is super cute after those pictures of her glassy eyed and sick. Ian is adorable. Can't wait to see him in June. Seriously can't wiat!
That 2nd picture of Ian looks so much like Eric when he was a newborn. They are all so beautiful.Gabe is Getting so big and Nyah is such a sweetie.
Post a Comment