
Sunday, April 22, 2012
2 weeks old and the sweetest smile you've ever seen
I can't believe our little guy is already 2 weeks old!! How incredible is that?! He turned 2 weeks on his due date April 19th. He measured in at 8 pounds 2 ounces and 21 inches! I'm so glad he came early... I got out of 2 miserable weeks of pregnancy and instead got to enjoy him on the outside for 2 extra weeks!! :) And I've loved every single second. I even captured a smile on this big day!! Granted he is sleeping, but still. He has been smiling like that since day 3 and every time it melts my heart. He has the sweetest little spirit and when he is dreaming his happy little dreams and I get to see his smile, I just can't help falling in love with him a little more each time. 


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




9 comments:
That is the sweetest smile ever!
Oh that is just too sweet for words!!!!
Eeek! Look at that cute smile!! Love that last pic of Ian and Gabe together, too. :)
Oh I can't wait to see him! I'm glad you are doing so good!
That smile is absolutely precious! He looks cute snuggled up with his Daddy and his brother.
Oh SO sweet! and you were so lucky to catch it on camera!!!
such a sweet, sweet smile! i LOVE the last pic of gabe and ian.
That picture of Ian smiling is too precious. I can't wait to meet him.
You caught that smile just perfectly - you have to wonder what was going on in that little mind . . . or tummy! :)
What a sweetheart!
Post a Comment