Sunday, April 22, 2012

first bath

Ten days old and Ian gets his first bath in the bathroom sink! :) Gabe was super excited and helped me the whole time. He is utterly adorable with his baby brother. (I have so many sweet stories to share... and pictures too!) But anyway, Ian didn't love his bath but we tried to make it quick and cuddled him extra long afterward! Nyah was there too, sitting on the counter watching the whole show intently!

5 comments:

Melanie Anne said...

oh my these pictures are precious!!! What sweet boys you have! Love you guys!

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

Aww, I love 1st bath pictures. So sweet!! He is so adorable.

Mindy said...

Very sweet pictures. Ian is adorable. Bummer that he didn't like his bath! My boys loved baths... and loved showers even when they were new.

Lori said...

What sweet pics! I love the last one especially.

Jan S said...

Oh, that picture of Gabe and baby Ian is just precious. He is going to be the BEST big brother!