[I'm back online and so relieved! I had some issues with my browser and blogger... it took me a few weeks to figure out the simple fix (obviously I'm no computer whiz). I'm excited to catch up now!]
I could snuggle with that cute little bug all day! But alas, I do have two other equally adorable children to take care of, so Ian does have sleep time in bed occasionally. Here he is at 3 weeks:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
IAN is beautiful!! What a sweet little guy! I wish so much I could snuggle him up!!
How did I miss seeing this post earlier? I loved those pictures of Ian - especially that last one - so SO cute! Don't you just want to put a hold on time so that you can enjoy them at this stage a little longer, as exhausting as it is! :)
Post a Comment