My mom is simply amazing. I know all moms are not created equal and I
just thank heaven (literally) that I was blessed with mine! She came
for a full week to help me after Ian was born and it was blissful. I
pretty much got to be a kid again. You know, the days when Mom did all
the laundry and cleaning and when dinner rolled around all you had to do
was show up? Ya, that was me. A grown woman with a husband and 3
children. :) Now you know why I say it was blissful!! But the best part
was getting to hang out with her all day, every day. I loved every
minute! Since I had just had a baby there was no pressure to be out and
about and so we just got to relax and watch chick-flicks and play games in the evenings. (Eric was loving life...heehee!) We also did do a lot of fun activities... I have pictures coming soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
OH that does sound blissfull!!! I miss MOm so much--I guess I must have a baby to get her to hang out in Tennessee for awhile:) I'll get right on that! She is an amazing MOm--we were lucky and still are! These pictures are so sweet! IO know MOm had a wonderful time--she told me so:) xoxoxo Love you!
What a blessing it was to be out there visiting you at such a wonderful time. I loved every second and missed you all so much when I left. You and Eric have built a wonderful, happy, and righteous family. I am proud of you all! OXOXO
That sounds absolutely amazing! The thing about having a baby out of state is that mom comes to see you where she doesn't have any distractions... of course, I have only had babies at Christmas when mom was having radiation, then when she had billions of visitors! But there are FAR more benefits to having her live close by. So I am definitely not complaining. :) I'm so so so glad she was able to come take care of you!
Post a Comment