Gabe's preschool had a pretty cool field trip to Seahurst Beach at low tide! One of his teachers is a beach naturalist volunteer and so she gave us a fun tutorial about the creatures at low tide. We found lots of crabs of all sizes - from the tiniest little hermit crabs I have ever seen to a nice big crab scooting around on the sand (check out the picture below of Gabe bravely touching it!) We also saw starfish, anemones, and tons of barnacles and other shell fish. It was a blast!!
Below: The kids are peering into a deep crack in that rock where you could see starfish!
We ended the outing with a picnic at the jungle gym at the park! Here is Gabe whizzing down this funny slide thing - he was loving that!! And I was loving watching his intense facial expressions each time - haha!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
What a fantastic adventure! I love Nyah's raincoat--sweet! And Gabes facial expressions crack me up:) What cuties! I also noticed the Baby Bjorn cover--it still looks good!!
YOu and Eric are always doing such fun things with your kids! That outing looked like quite the adventure and the kids are adorable. I miss them.
Okay, Seattle offers some really cool field trips! That looked like a BLAST! Brave Gabe for touching the crab. And he cracks me up going downt he slide. I have to say that girl clothes are so much cuter than boy clothes. Nyah looks absolutely too cute!
Post a Comment