Saturday, May 19, 2012

Ian's baby blessing

On the Sunday Mom was here, Ian received his baby blessing from his daddy.  It was a beautiful blessing. We all felt the Spirit so strongly.  I heard later from one of the priesthood bearers in the circle that Ian was wide awake and solemnly stared at Eric and looked around the circle during the blessing.  It reminded me of when Nyah was blessed - she did the same thing.  I wonder how much they understand with the veil being thin for them as newborns.  What a treasure Ian is to our family and what a blessing it is to have a precious new spirit from heaven here in our home.

5 comments:

Li said...

You have such a cute little family, Brittany! :)

Mommy Amy's blog said...

So cute! You look great Brit! Are you going back to Utah this summer?
Send me an email if you are, if we are there at the same time I would love to see you!

Erin said...

I'm so glad Mom could be there for it. That is really neat. He looks so cute. And Gabe and Nyah are so sweet!

Jan S said...

That was such a happy day to enjoy with your sweet family. Thank you for letting me share it with you. He is such a blessed little boy to come to a family who love him so much. XOXO

Mindy said...

I had already looked at this post, but I guess I didn't comment on it. Ian is SO cute. He looks perfect in the little blessing outfit. Hopefully his quiet blessing is predictive of things to come. Jack cried through his whole blessing and look how crazy he is! :) I wouldn't trade my crazy little man, of course!