Friday, March 28, 2008

Bye Bye Baby!

Gabe got his first haircut and now he looks like a little boy. I would be sad but he looks adorable! Of course he was darling with his long, baby hair as well. Mom was teasing me that he looked like a Beatle and was threatening to start calling him Ringo! The thought of that appalled me enough to get out the scissors! I think I did a pretty good job for an amateur (as long as you don't look too closely). :)


The old Gabe:

















The new Gabe:




















Mohawk madness....I had to post the before and after of the mohawk!! Ha ha! :)


9 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh...I love it! You did a great job on his haircut and he does look like a grown-up boy! Sooo cute!

Trisha said...

He is soooo adorable, what a handsome boy! I am very impressed with your cutting skills, good job!

Jodi said...

Wow- good job on cutting his hair yourself. I love his crazy mow hawks!

Melanie Anne said...

Those pictures are so CUTE!! He is such a sweet little guy. You did a great job on the hair cut! I love it!

Mindy said...

Go mohawk! He has the sweetest little smile. I love how his bottom lip goes down a little on one side like his daddy. What a cutie.

Erin said...

He is sooo cute! I love that funny little mohawk. :)

Amy said...

Those mohawk pictures are so funny!! Wow, his hair was long! You can really tell when its spiked up like that. Gabe has the cutest, hugest smile. I love it!

Amy said...

How cute is he? It really does make them look older when they get their first haircut! It's crazy how quickly they grow up! He is a doll!

Anonymous said...

I remember when I cut Matt's hair the first time, it was a ragged mess! I'm impressed . . . you did a great job. Gabe is such a handsome little guy. (That mohawk was a hoot!)
XO MOM