Thursday, March 13, 2008

Pickle Face

Gabe likes pickles!! You wouldn't know it from this face he pulled though! He loves to make this face lately...for things disgusting, strange, new, annoying, you name it. It's pretty funny! We went out to lunch for my brother Matt's birthday, and being the prankster he is, he handed Gabe a pickle to chew on. Well, he wasn't disappointed when Gabe puckered up immediately! However, no one expected him to keep on chewing! He got over his dislike pretty quick and ended up loving that sour pickle. Gabe never ceases to surprise me with what he considers yummy. For instance, he would rather snarf canned pinto beans-by the dozens-then eat fresh, sweet pears!! Crazy kid. (Although in all fairness to Gabe, he did end up loving the pears after a few days of enticing him with them) So anyway, despite Matt's attempt to torment my baby, we all had a great time! We even got to see Eric in the middle of a work day - yay!!

7 comments:

Cami said...

Love the pickle face - Aspen used to make one like that too.
Oh, and you're tagged! Go to my blog to see the questions.

Unknown said...

I love the face...gabe is so cute! I can't get Isaac to eat pears...I think it is so wierd! :)

Erin said...

I LOVE that picture of him taking a big bite out to the pickle. Haha! What a cutie. Yes, there seems to be something so delicious about plain canned pinto/kidney/black beans. Benny loves to snack on 'em too. Gross!

Mindy said...

I love that face.  I'll bet every person who looked at gave an involuntary chuckle.  :)  That was a fun lunch, huh.

Melanie Anne said...

That is so hilarious! Gabe is so adorable! Lunch was fun--we need to that again!

Amy said...

He, he. That was so cute. I'm so glad I got to witness the "pickle love" first hand. These pictures turned out great.

Anonymous said...

Somehow I missed this blog entry. We were with Amy and Matt last Saturday before we went riding and they were talking about how funny Gabe was with the pickle, so I had to come and look it up. That is crazy! I love that funny little guy!
Love,
Mom S