Hopefully everyone had a wonderful Easter...we did! Doesn't Gabe look adorable in his Easter vest? :) I thought so! Even though he has a horrible cold right now, he is still full of smiles. I forgot to get a picture before Eric changed out of his church clothes (no one changes faster than Eric after church!!)
The Easter bunny brought Gabe a toy that he was sure to love (he played with Ben's the whole time we were in Detroit). Gabe could hardly tear his attention away for a quick picture!
Here are some pictures of Gabe with his grandma and grandpa Richardson and his aunt Crystal. Gabe was really into that book they gave him!




4 comments:
Gabe's eastser vest is adorable. It looks like you guys had fun. Love you!
What a cutie--I love his vest! We need to get a picture with him and Cannon in their matching vests! I am gld your Easter was happy!
I love the sweater vest! Callie got one of those flowers in her easter basket as well!
He is just such a sweetie. I'm glad he got a little ring toy. I remember that used to be Ben's #1 favorite toy. His little vest is adorable. It's not warm enough here for short sleeves yet. I'm jealous!
Post a Comment