We have some little rhododendron bushes in our front yard that finally bloomed! It's mid June and yet it barely feels like Spring here in Seattle. The weather is getting nicer but it's still chilly when the sun is not out. Anyway, our rhodie flowers are so beautiful, I snapped some pictures of them with my cute kiddies yesterday morning while we were out enjoying a moment of sunshine. Aren't they pretty? I love the how they fade from hot pink to a such a light pink, it's almost white. The flowers are lovely but of course it's those darling kids that make the pictures so sweet! :)
Your kids are growing up way to fast and they look like their parents. Hope all is well with you guys and that you are enjoying your time away from SLC because we miss you down here.
I hope you don't mind me leaving this comment. My name is Shilo Harrison and I met you in 2002, so it's been a long time. I'm sure you won't remember me, but I had a baby at LDS and you were her nurse several times. However, I had to tell you something so funny that shows just how small the world is. My sister in law made some killer chicken enchiladas a while ago and I asked her for the recipe. She sent me a link to a recipe blog, which is your other blog, The Sister's Cafe. I thought, "I know that girl." It was so funny. I had found this blog a while ago because it is connected to Tallie Thornton's. Your little kids are darling, and you still look just like we remember you.
oh my goodness--those are the cutest pictures!! Gabe and Nyah are looking so much older. I love the shot of them holding hands and the cute one of Nyah looking at the flowers. So precious!!
Oh Baba, these pics are so cute. They just capture those two littler personalities (and I LOVE those flowers!). How would it be to live where everything stays so green and beautiful without you having to water every 5 minutes and baby them along!
These pictures are so cute. I love that skirt on Nyah. And Gabe looks so little boy and cute, too. I love the third picture where he is just cheesing it!
Mom to 3 of the best little kids and wife to one incredible man, I am blessed! This blog is where I share our big and small moments.
Our family in a nutshell: Gabe is a 6 yrs old lego fanatic. He is incredibly creative and sensitive - my little buddy. Nyah is our 3 yr old little sweetheart. She is generous with her smiles and loves and keeps us all on our toes with her fiery personality! Ian is our sweet and happy baby - 17 months old and greeting every person he sees with a sunny "HI!" and a wave of his chubby fist! Eric is a Market Director for JPMorgan Chase and the world's best family man. I get to stay home with our kids full-time...it is so much fun to be with my little ones all day. Someday I'll return to the NICU but for now I'm enjoying my time creating a happy, safe home for my family. Eric and I both love the outdoors, skiing/boarding, traveling, reading and most of all, playing with our kids.
Since my sisters and I all love to cook we decided to start our own cooking blog to make it easier to share recipes...The Sister's Cafe! It has been so fun to create together - my sisters are incredible people and fabulous cooks...so enjoy!
7 comments:
I love Nyah's cute little skirt!
Your kids are growing up way to fast and they look like their parents. Hope all is well with you guys and that you are enjoying your time away from SLC because we miss you down here.
These pictures are so precious. Postcard perfect!
I will definitely be begging for you to share.
Grandma Cheryl
I hope you don't mind me leaving this comment. My name is Shilo Harrison and I met you in 2002, so it's been a long time. I'm sure you won't remember me, but I had a baby at LDS and you were her nurse several times. However, I had to tell you something so funny that shows just how small the world is. My sister in law made some killer chicken enchiladas a while ago and I asked her for the recipe. She sent me a link to a recipe blog, which is your other blog, The Sister's Cafe. I thought, "I know that girl." It was so funny. I had found this blog a while ago because it is connected to Tallie Thornton's. Your little kids are darling, and you still look just like we remember you.
oh my goodness--those are the cutest pictures!! Gabe and Nyah are looking so much older. I love the shot of them holding hands and the cute one of Nyah looking at the flowers. So precious!!
Oh Baba, these pics are so cute. They just capture those two littler personalities (and I LOVE those flowers!). How would it be to live where everything stays so green and beautiful without you having to water every 5 minutes and baby them along!
These pictures are so cute. I love that skirt on Nyah. And Gabe looks so little boy and cute, too. I love the third picture where he is just cheesing it!
Post a Comment