Well that is probably an exaggeration... she eats with her hands while holding a fork! :) She has quite the audience while she learns this new skill and she loves every minute of the attention! I love how these pictures capture her smiling and being a silly little goose for the most part - that is our Nyah to the T!




There we go! A real bite - yay baby!!!!




6 comments:
Oh that smile! She just kills me. What a total sweetheart. And her hair is getting so long and full so quickly! Poor simon is bald for life I think...
So cute! I can hardly wait until she enters nursery, I hope she likes me...yikes!
what a cutie!! I love those piggies. What a beautiful baby--and yay for graduating to a fork!! Thanks for posting all these adorable pictures. It is soo fun to see the kids. They grow so fast and I miss them so much!
xoxoxo
SHE IS SO CUTE!! I AM SMILING FROM EAR TO EAR JUST LOOKING AT HER. WHAT A DARLING!!!!
Looking at those pics just made me laugh out loud! She is so cute!
I guess I looked at all of these at work and didn't comment. I loved this post, too. Nyah's pig tails are too cute. Can't wait to see my little niece next week! PS I love the music you have on your blog... I think I have a few new favorite songs! :)
Post a Comment