Last Saturday was so beautiful that we just had to hit the beach! We went to the closest ocean beach - about 25 minutes away - and just soaked up the sun while Gabe splashed around with his little buds Brooklyn and Troy. Even though it was a little chilly down by the water and the water itself was downright frigid, he was in heaven. He absolutely loves everything about the beach. Every sparkling rock or fragment of shell is an exciting find and the miniature waves are just thrilling for our little man! It was so fun to just relax with friends, watching Gabe running around having a blast. Even Nyah was more than content to sit next to me playing in the sand. I'm looking forward to a lot of beach days this summer!This last one is so cute with Troy's serious pose in the foreground. He wasn't going anywhere near that freezing water! :)
Gabe's got some cool swimming shorts! Jack would totally love those. When I first looked at this post, I thought I would have to show Jack when I got home... and here I am looking at it at night again. I am so jealous that you are so close to the beach!
Mom to 3 of the best little kids and wife to one incredible man, I am blessed! This blog is where I share our big and small moments.
Our family in a nutshell: Gabe is a 6 yrs old lego fanatic. He is incredibly creative and sensitive - my little buddy. Nyah is our 3 yr old little sweetheart. She is generous with her smiles and loves and keeps us all on our toes with her fiery personality! Ian is our sweet and happy baby - 17 months old and greeting every person he sees with a sunny "HI!" and a wave of his chubby fist! Eric is a Market Director for JPMorgan Chase and the world's best family man. I get to stay home with our kids full-time...it is so much fun to be with my little ones all day. Someday I'll return to the NICU but for now I'm enjoying my time creating a happy, safe home for my family. Eric and I both love the outdoors, skiing/boarding, traveling, reading and most of all, playing with our kids.
Since my sisters and I all love to cook we decided to start our own cooking blog to make it easier to share recipes...The Sister's Cafe! It has been so fun to create together - my sisters are incredible people and fabulous cooks...so enjoy!
6 comments:
what beach did you go to? Looks like fun! How was whale watching?
That looks so fun!! How cute that little Gabe is:) and tough to be out in the freezing cold water:) What a sweet boy--I miss you guys so much!!
I love to see that beautiful smile on Gabe's sweet face. I sure miss you all so much! Tell Gabe grandma loves to see his dimples!
Oh those pictures are so cute! I'm gonna have to steal some. I don't know why we didn't take any pictures! Glad you did. :) It was a fun day for sure!
PS, I love that they're all color-coordinated!
Gabe's got some cool swimming shorts! Jack would totally love those. When I first looked at this post, I thought I would have to show Jack when I got home... and here I am looking at it at night again. I am so jealous that you are so close to the beach!
Post a Comment