Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Nyah's first steps!

Well our baby is officially a toddler now... she is toddling all over the place! Not quite walking, but sure trying hard! All day she practices her skills. It is so fun to watch. She is a hard worker! She falls over and over, gets right back up and tries again. That is one determined little gal for ya. It started with her proudly standing alone, unassisted more and more frequently. One day I grabbed the camera to video her standing and she just starting walking!!! So I caught her first "real" steps on camera! It was very exciting! :)

2 comments:

Grandma Cheryl said...

WOW. I can't believe she is walking! That is crazy that you were able to get her first steps on video. Thanks for sharing.
Grandma Cheryl

Jan S said...

Loved this little video - she will love to see this when she is older. Give her a kiss for me!