Monday, May 30, 2011
Marcie's Baby Shower
Isn't the arrival of a new baby so exciting?! That is why baby showers are so fun to me. I just love them! A bunch of us did a baby shower for our good friend Marcie and it turned out wonderful! She is expecting her 3rd - a sweet little girl and we are all so happy for her. A large group of us surprised her by remodeling her nursery (the way she wanted it) for a baby gift - I think she liked it! She cried...that's a good sign, right?! :) At the shower we had a sit down luncheon and it was a blast!
That is cute prego Marcie on the left. I have no idea how I forgot to take a picture of her with all of us - duh!





I hosted it at my house but I can't take credit for anything else. The other girls made the entire affair beautiful. We even had a video of the surprise nursery and Marcie's reaction that we showed everyone. It was so cute! Stephanie and Toni were really the inspiration behind it all... check this out: 



It was so fun. Thanks, Marcie, for having a baby so we all had an excuse to have a girly party!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Oh WOW. I am in awe. That is the nicest shower I have ever heard of or seen. Wow. The whole bird theme was adorable... placemats and those cakes?! The nest on that cake was so gorgeous, and the sugar sprinkled in the shape of the birdies. I am so in awe of these ladies! You are wonderful to host it! I can't wait to see the nursery video! I can't watch it right now bc Jed is sleeping on the couch - he goes in for a night shift in about 15 minutes and he's catching a few minutes of shut eye. :) I love you so much!
Erin, it was definitely the nicest shower I've ever been to as well!! I am so lucky to have such amazing, talented, devoted friends. Love you all!!!!
So cute! Seriously, I threw a baby shower for the girl I visit teach and it was super lame compared to that one. Poor girl. :) I loved that nest cake! And the other cakes were super cool, too. Did you do that with powdered sugar and a stencil? I really really want to see your house. I hope I can come see my sisters this year!
What darling decorations and table setting. I LOVED those cakes - those were serious works of art!
Post a Comment