
Gabe turned 4 this week, aaaaah!! My little boy is getting so big! I love it though. It is just a blast to watch him grow up. He is
so smart, has a wonderful sense of humor (what a tease!), is so loving(Nyah adores her big bro), and has a gentle, sweet spirit that Eric and I treasure. It was so fun spending the week celebrating him... although he was a little confused and kept insisting his birthday was over after the primary sang Happy Bday to him at church, 3 days
before his birthday! He's not old enough to know that the longer a birthday lasts, the better! :) We started with a fun friend party on his birthday and then his Grandma R got to come out for a visit over the weekend. While Grandma was here, we gave him our present... a boat sandbox! It was so exciting - he loved it! Just like I knew he would!! We had to drag him (and Nyah!) into the house for dinner that night. :) Ever since that evening, it has been raining nonstop but I can't wait for it to dry up a bit. I know those two will want to play out there all day.



Happy Birthday Gaber Naber!! I we love you bigger than the sky!!
2 comments:
How sweet that he was satisfied with just the primary children singing to him for his birthday! What a cutie:) I love the sandbox--brings back memories--it looks very similar to our old one:)
xoxo
Oh my goodness, so cute!! That is such a fun present! And it's really funny that he kept thinking his birthday was over. haha!
Post a Comment