Playing the fishin' game... fishing for prizes!
Opening presents - woohoo!
Lunch time: sandwiches cut out in fish shapes, fruit, fishy crackers, and blue Gatorade with gummy fish frozen in the ice cubes!
a few of the moms...
Gabe's flashy fish cake!! I had fun making this! Plus some pics of the underwater sea creatures Gabe and cut out. He helped me with the coloring!



I sure love my birthday boy! How on earth could he be 4 years old already??!!!




5 comments:
What a darling party! He is 4! What a cute big guy!
I love that cake! Amazing!
What a darling cake and party!! Yes--how did our little Gabe get so old?? Where does time go--I swear it was just yesterday that he was a sweet little bundle in our arms! Love you Gabe!!
xoxo
Oh my goodness, what a fun party. Seriously, the streamers running across the walls, and the huge colorful sea creatures.... the amazing cake, the darling fish themed games, the fun fishy lunch with awesome icecubes.... WOW! That is the coolest birthday party ever! I bet he had a great time. He is so cute holding that Memory game like it is the greatest present EVER!! :) What a cutie!
I saw these pics earlier, but didn't comment. That cake (as well as all the decorations) were so cute! You are one creative gal. Happy Birthday, gabe. He is getting to be such a big boy.
Post a Comment