My favorite thing though was when we were at the park this week... Nyah absolutely LOVES the playgrounds, especially the slides. If I don't watch carefully she will push herself right down a slide, feet first or head first, doesn't matter! The funniest (and I only say funny because I was standing right there to stop her) was when she came across an opening in the high playground equipment where a climbing wall came up. It was pretty much straight down but when she saw it her face lit up and she quickly started positioning herself to SLIDE down it!!!!!! I was like AAAAAAH!!! I have to watch this girl like a hawk! She was SO mad that I wouldn't let her go down. Oh my goodness!
Who would ever think this little "angel" would be so reckless!! :)




7 comments:
Oh my goodness, SO FUNNY!!!! I got such a kick out of that last story about her trying to 'slide' down that vertical ladder thing! She has some real guts! And teaching herself to get off the bed?? And go down the stairs?? Wow. Sam is not even near that level. She really is one-of-a-kind! I love what you called 'reckless' streak in her! :)
Just you wait! ha ha! I love that life with children is never dull!
So cute! I can't believe she is so big! Life with adventuresome toddlers is super busy and somewhat scary! Talmage fell off the playground equipment last week, I saw him hanging on for dear life, but couldn't make it over fast enough before he fell. He was fine, I am hoping it scared him enough not to try it again! Lol! It must be a 2nd child thing!
That was such a fun post! What a cutie and so fearless, I can't believe it!! Coming from such a dainty little thing she does have a BIG sense of adventure and courage! I loved the video--so cute!! xoxox
She is sooooo adorable! Having a "daredevil" is a lot of work! She's growing up so fast too. I love her curly hair!
Isn't it crazy how her personality is coming out so strong already. I think she is going to be a feisty little adventurer!
I love how brave she is. And I think it is hilarious that she was mad at you for not letting her go down the "slide" It makes me laugh remembering how cautious Gabers was. Speaking of Gabers... last night as Jack was going to bed, I was talking about the fun things we were going to do the next day. You know, as an enticement to go to bed so it would get there sooner. :) Anyway, Jack said "I play with Gabers tomorrow, Mama Okay? Okay." Those four little boys are going to have fun together in Canada. I can't wait!
Post a Comment