Gabe lost his first tooth! A few weeks ago I was shocked to notice two
teeth sprouting up behind his bottom front baby teeth. For some reason I
just thought he was way too little... kids didn't lose teeth until they
were bigger. Well, not Gabe. After all, he got his first tooth at 2
months old! So now he has lost both of his bottom front teeth - one he
literally lost. It just disappeared one day! But luckily the tooth
fairy is an understanding sort and still left him some money. :)
This is what happens when I take too many pictures:




5 comments:
Yea, Gabe! Kaylin "lost" her first one too, well, she actually swallowed it. Good thing Tooth Fairies are so understanding!
Wow, that IS early! Love his baby toothy smile as long as you can!
Fun! Wow, 2 months?! Super early!! How fun and exciting for him! Brooklyn keeps waiting and wondering when SHE is going to lose a tooth! lol
Love that understanding tooth fairy... even if she is a little forgetful sometimes (didn't she forget the first night?) haha. I still can't believe he got his first tooth at two months. That is SO crazy. He looks cute with his new big teeth coming in.
That second picture made me laugh out loud! haha! I can totally relate to this as a mom.... if I take too many pictures, the smiles quickly disintegrate. :)
Congrats Gabe!! I think the tooth fairy is so kind-hearted. She forgot to get Ben's last tooth for about four or so days! When she finally was able to stop by, she left him oodles of money to compensate for her tardiness. ;)
Post a Comment