Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Matt and Amy for a visit!!

It was so fun having my big brother here for a visit!  I just love being with Matt and Amy and it was wonderful having all that one on one time with their cute family.  Gabe and Nyah had a great time with Wes and Logan.. and it was fun to see the little guys, Ian and Gage, together too!
Look at these two butter-balls! I can't stop smiling every time I look at this picture.
  Our first day we spent down on the waterfront enjoying the sunshine, water, and some Pike's Place clam chowder.  We swung by the aquarium too and let the kids touch anenomes and starfish and watch the sea otters get fed shrimp. It was a fun day!






2 comments:

Mindy said...

Oh Pike's place and the aquarium look like so much fun. I wish I were there with you. jack would love all that fun stuff you did. We GOT to get back to Seattle to visit.

Erin said...

That looks so fun. What I wouldn't do to get to go visit you too! I wish I could join you at Pikes Market and the aquarium! The pictures of the kids are so cute!