One evening we went out on the town and really lived it up... well as much as you can with 2 cute babies in tow! ;) We did have a fabulous dinner then went to show Matt and Amy our best view of Seattle from a park in Queen Anne. Need I say again how much fun I had with my big brother and my sweet sis in law? This night was pretty fun but the best night was when we put the kids to bed, went out on the patio, lit all the candles, tiki torches, and outdoor fireplace, and just talked til late. Man, I miss those times of just being with family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Cool pictures! I love how well you can see Seattle in the background. Oh, I'm feeling jealous of Matt and Amy's visit. :) PS I love your necklace!!
Wow, cool pics. I loved the space needle in the background. by the way, i read mindy's comment and have to say that I have that same necklace from her & Melanie and I love it! :)
Post a Comment