Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Northwest Trek

We spent the next day trying out something new... Northwest Trek. It was fun! It's like a huge zoo/animal preserve where most of the animals roam freely. We took a tram through and saw enormous antelope, elk, moose, mountain goats, mountain sheep, and bison. Pretty cool!  We also saw smaller enclosures of bear and wild cats and a myriad of other animals that live in the Northwest.
That's a huge bear between Amy and I in the background!

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Wow! You guys did tons of cool stuff. I'll bet the kids loved that train.

Erin said...

Holy Cow! That last picture is the most amazingly huge moose I have ever seen - that is a moose, right? Well, it's crazy big to me. Actually, although it looks like it has a long nose and big hooves, the antlers are all wrong for a moose, so it must be a caribou? Anyway, those pictures look so FUN!!