We had big plans to take everyone to the beach for low tide but instead when we got there, the tide was higher than I had ever seen it! Oh well, it was still fun. Aren't the babies adorable? And that picture of Matt and Wesley is so cute. See that little dot in the water to the left? That is Gabe floating on some driftwood. (It looks like he is way out there but he's not - and it's pretty shallow.)
Later we also went on a hike. It was beautiful as usual but more fun than ever since we got to share it with family!
 |
| Keep a hold of that stick boys! That is all that's keeping that boulder from crushing all of us!! |
2 comments:
That hike looks SO beautiful! I want to come see you so much. But I'm glad Matt and Amy got to go at least. Your right, Gabe does look like he is WAY out there. Isn't the water freezing, too? Kids are so tough when it comes to water. :)
Oh my goodness, these pictures are amazing! Wow! So gorgeous. And I just loved that pic of the boys holding up the huge boulder with their long skinny stick. :)
Post a Comment