Lucky Gabe has two little boy cousins his age, Cannon and Wesley, as well as new baby Eliza. We are going to have to watch out as those 3 boys grow up together! They are going to be a pack of mischevious fun someday, I'm sure. For now, mostly it's the Moms that have the fun getting them together and taking lots of cute pictures! Melanie and Brad's Cannon is just 2 months younger than Gabe and Matt and Amy's Wesley is 3 months younger. I've put up some of my favorite pictures of these cute little guys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Britt!
How cute! Your little guy is adorable! Thanks for sharing your blog with us! Ours is aahancockfamily.blogspot.com. Let's keep in touch!!!!
Brittany--I love those pictures! I definetly need a copy of a couple of them! They are going to have such fun growing up together!
They are all adorable! that is so neat that they will all grow up together. I'm sure they will be great buddies. It's fun to imagine it.
These are some of my favorite pictures too! They are going to be such good buddies. Wesley is so lucky to have 2 little boy cousins to play and grow up with.
Post a Comment