Yes...so exciting. :) (There hasn't been too much going on lately, hence the lack of posts on my blog.) However, I wanted to post these cute pics of Gabe in the fresh-out-of-the-dryer clothes waiting to be folded. He looked so cute peering up out of the pile! Gabe is such a sweet little guy-so easily entertained. He just keeps me company as I go about my chores. Since he doesn't seem to be in any hurry to crawl and get into mischief, our days are peaceful and fun!
Friday, February 29, 2008
Laundry Day
Yes...so exciting. :) (There hasn't been too much going on lately, hence the lack of posts on my blog.) However, I wanted to post these cute pics of Gabe in the fresh-out-of-the-dryer clothes waiting to be folded. He looked so cute peering up out of the pile! Gabe is such a sweet little guy-so easily entertained. He just keeps me company as I go about my chores. Since he doesn't seem to be in any hurry to crawl and get into mischief, our days are peaceful and fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
What a sweet little guy!! I bet he loved sitting in that pile of warm fresh smelling clothes! How fun! Love you
Can you believe how much more laundry you have with a baby??? Hey, do you want to have a playdate next week for lunch? Oh . . and the little guys can hang out too:)
Laundry is awful, this past year I have grown to actually hate it, sad but true. I let it build up till its overflowing our closet! just give me MOM OF THE YEAR AWARD!!!
Enjoy the no crawling, ahhh, bent's getting a move on the walking and my gosh, there's not a second I can't take my eye off him cuz he's getting into EVERYTHING!!
Oh, and so sorry we couldn't come to dinner saturday, I wasn't feeling really well. We'll plan the next get together, our fault!
Hi Brittany! I saw your blog link from someone else's in our ward, I love your blog and also recipe blog! Great recipes, I am definitely going to try some of them out!
Savor all of these sweet times with him! I always wanted Callie to crawl and walk early. But, now she won't sit down and hang out with me for one second! I miss those fun times.
What a cute pic! What happened to your baby though... he looks like a little boy!
Post a Comment