Friday, February 15, 2008

sisterscafe.blogspot.com




Here are all my sweet sisters! Mindy and I(with Gabe), Melanie and I, Amy and Erin (with Gabe again), and the last picture is Mindy, Mom, Amy, Mel, and I. Sorry girls, most of these pics are of one or all of us pregnant!! :) Luckily every one of you is darling pregnant.
Anyway, the bunch of us decided to start our own cooking blog. We all love to cook and experiment with new recipes. This way we get to share with each other and all our friends our favorite recipes as well as any new and exciting ones we've tried. Best of all, everyone gets to witness my amateur attempts at culinary photography! If something doesn't look too appetizing, ignore the photo and try it anyway...it's delicious! Of course Mel and Erin's pictures look professional but I'll get there someday. :) And the photos are a must...who likes to make something new without seeing it? It makes it a lot more fun anyway. So check it out if you get the bug to cook something new!

3 comments:

Cami said...

That's such a great idea! I'm going to check it out right now - no more fish sticks and french fries.

Erin said...

I love all those pictures. I sure love all my sisters, and seeing all those pictures makes me miss you guys so much! I am so happy that we are doing this blog. It's so much fun, and I feel closer to my cute sisters. Love you!

Anonymous said...

I love the blog!! . . . Can't figure out how you are ALL such great cooks (yes, I have lots of faith that Mindy will join the chef-pack when life gets less hectic for her!). Girls, thanks for the tribute. I am lucky to have such perfect daughters! XO Mom