I'm not sure if he really is feeding himself or just enthusiastically playing with a new toy...food! Either way, some is getting into his mouth - a larger portion than you would assume seeing how much is spread around! I can definitely say he loves to eat and always has - this is just a new way of doing it and it's so much more fun! Gabe loves "feeding" himself banana, Gerber puffs, cheerios, avacado, sweet potato and oranges. I love watching him as he discovers each new food and the look on his face as he grasps it, examines it, then stuffs it in his mouth. Usually it's after he has had a taste that he takes the time to experiment with it (a period of mashing, throwing, and spreading it around) before taking the next bite! He is such a funny, happy little man. I spend a lot of my time with him laughing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




13 comments:
He is so cute!!! I love those pictures of him. What a darling!
Yeah!- I think your blog looks awesome. You already have so many posts up. I love it! I was totally laughing at you snow berm in front of your house. I have been meaning to walk over and take a picture of it. Now I totally am going to!
Hey...I am glad you are blogging too. I just started a blog, so I linked yours to ours... ours is acinaylorfamily@blogspot.com
I love the messy food pics...Gabe is so cute!
Adam said the other day he didn't know how Eric got the snow piled up so high on your yard...I think he's been trying to beat it :) We have got dumped on this year huh?!
Yeah! I'm so glad you decided to start a blog! Now we just have to put the pressure on Mindy! Gabe is such a cute baby, those pictures are so funny. He looks like he's having the time of his life!
Hey Guys.
I hope all is well, Gabe is getting so big from the last time we saw him at our Wedding! Keep in touch.
Todd & Holly
I tagged you....:)
Look at that smile!!! He is adorable! I LOVE that age... they are a blast at that age! Maybe I'm a little baby hungry?.....
I love your blog!! Gabe looks so adorable. I love your pictures too! You are quite the photographer! Love you!
Hey I'm so glad you found us, the blog world is definately addicting believe me!!!
We really do need to get in touch, gabe is so cute, I can't believe how much our guys have grown!
P.S.- your slide show is great! It was worth all of the work.
Oh, he looks just like the both of you, well I suppose that's how it's supposed to work. I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying your time with him. He is a lucky guy. I'm glad to hear that you are doing well. Let's talk soon!
Stacy
It just gets messier from here!!!
I love how he only has one sock on. It king of goes along with the smashing and mashing! :) Gabe is such a cute little guy. Love you guys!
Post a Comment