Would you look at all the snow we've gotten! Eric and I both love the snow but this is getting ridiculous! This past Sunday, Eric was out shoveling for hours (at least it felt like, right Eric?!) - he just couldn't keep up with the snow falling. Church was even canceled for us...and that's a big deal here in Utah! Other than the shoveling (and driving) challenge, we both actually love it. It is beautiful up here on the mountain after a blizzard - like a winter wonderland.
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Snow, snow, and more snow!!
Would you look at all the snow we've gotten! Eric and I both love the snow but this is getting ridiculous! This past Sunday, Eric was out shoveling for hours (at least it felt like, right Eric?!) - he just couldn't keep up with the snow falling. Church was even canceled for us...and that's a big deal here in Utah! Other than the shoveling (and driving) challenge, we both actually love it. It is beautiful up here on the mountain after a blizzard - like a winter wonderland.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
That is so crazy! It looks absolutely beautiful, though. It rained all night here in MI last night, so the little snow that we had on the ground is all gone now. Totally opposite from you guys!
I love your blog, Britt!
That looks amazing!! Our house is crazy too! We love it. Gabe looks so cute in his little hat!!
Baba. . . . you are BEAUTIFUL!!! I love that picture of you, Eric and Gabe! It is fun thinking I'm half responsible for that face!! What a cute family you have.
Mercedes keeps saying, "Ask Eric if we can make a fort out of his snow pile"!
Post a Comment