It was so hard to believe we had a baby GIRL in the family, Gabe and I decided to go see for ourselves! So we went to Detroit with Mom to visit Erin's little family...and we had a great time!! Baby Eliza is absolutely darling - it was so fun holding such a sweet little newborn. In fact she rarely got put down! Benjamin was hilarious...Gabe certainly thought he was the best entertainment around! Mom and I had so much fun playing with the boys and holding the baby...but most of all it was fun to have so much girl-time together with Erin. We had lots of time to play games, cook, and talk, talk, talk! :) I miss my little sister! And of course it was wonderful to see Jed again...whenever he could break away from the grind of medical school, poor guy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Man, it was so fun to have you guys come visit! I wish you could come out on a monthly basis... for a week. :) I loved it!!!
Darling pictures! I am so glad you started a blog! I love it! XOXO
Post a Comment