Thursday, March 19, 2009

Gabe and Wessy...

"Wesley" really, but we know what Gabe means! Wesley got to come over for a whole day recently and Gabe was in heaven!! He was chanting "Wessy" all morning when I told him he was coming over - it was so dang cute! Here are a few moments of our fun-packed day...
Denali has another little fan in Wesley! She is going to appreciate all that love one day! :)And best of all........... the cutest video ever of these two little munchkins running wild before bed in just their diapers - yahoo!! (You might need to turn off the music to hear them!)

8 comments:

annie and jared said...

I love how excited these little people get to play with friends. That is so cute. I love their matching jammies.

Jodi said...

That video gives me hope that the twins will just play together one day! I love that the boys have matching pj's! What a fun day for Gabe.

Anonymous said...

Great entry sis! And THANKYOU for taking Wesley for practically the whole day and night on my birthday! it was so much fun for Amy and I to spend a little time alone together. We actually went to a movie... in a movie theater!! You are so thoughtful. You are such an amazing sister.
Love you- Matt

Jan S said...

It sounds like you had a great day with #1 and #3 of the Three Amigos! They are SO cute. That was fun of you to let them spend the day together and do your brother and sis such a nice favor. You are sweet!

Mindy said...

That video was the cutest thing ever! I love how excited kids get to be naked. :) I loved the picture with the matching jammies, too. Those two little boys are just too adorable!

Erin said...

They are so CUTE! What a fun day. How neat is that that they are the same age and can be such great friends?! How perfect!

Melanie Anne said...

What a fun post! Those two are just darling!! You got some great pictures! I am so happy that Cannon has 2 cousins his age. You are such a sweet sister!

Marnie said...

What cute little cousins. Love the photo with them in their matching pj's. Too Cute!