Monday, March 9, 2009
Snowy Tibble Fork
We went for a drive up AF canyon on Saturday just to see the beautiful winter landscape. Tibble Fork Resevoir was gorgeous... but so flippin' cold Eric and I could only enjoy it for about 10 mintues. Gabe on the other hand, would have wanted to spend the rest of the day in the bitter wind, just as long as he could stay outside! He was very upset when we bundled him back into the warm car! 


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
Oh my gosh, how dare you keep him warm... what knind of mom are you... ha,ha,ha! I love that he wanted to stay out in the bitter cold, a true boy!
That's funny! we did the same thing the past couple of Sundays! You'll have to look at my blog. It is absolutely beautiful right now even though it is sooooo darn cold!!
I LOVE that picture of Gabe throwing a tantrum. So funny! Tibble Fork looks beautiful! I wonder if any fish winter over there or if you really have to wait until it is stocked to catch anything. We should try our luck with the boys the next warm (or semi-warm) day. Can you tell I have spring fever? :)
How come kids never care if they are cold? That last picture is the best. I agree with you- it is so great to live close to the mountains. We are so lucky!
Oh, he's mad! That is the funniest picture ever! He is such a little man. I just get surprised when I see some of his pictures. He has made the transition to being a little boy now and he is so cute!
Kids sure know what they want and when they want it, don't they. My kids have all pulled the same thing! But they're still so cute!
-April
Oh those pictures are just beautiful! Wow--we are so lucky to live to close to these gorgeous mountains. What a handsome family you make! I don't blame Gabe for being mad to leave! Love you guys!
That was funny! I think Gabe is going take after you and Eric, loving the outdoors. Beautiful scenery.
Post a Comment