Tuesday, March 24, 2009
our cute little visitor
My little sister Mindy went back to work last week so Jack comes over here for a few hours a week. Gabe and I love the time we get with Jack all to ourselves! Lately Mindy has been watching Gabe for me if I'm working too. Gabe is in 7th heaven over at "Meen" and "Guf's" house...what with the big yard and lots of rocks and dirt! I sure love living close to my sisters!! Here are a few sweet moments with our little buddy today...


This is after naps and both boys were hanging out on my bed while I ironed. Jack reached out and "tickled" Gabe's side (or so Gabe thought) and he burst out laughing... well that got a big smile out of Jack and they both sat there smiling at each other for a bit! It was so cute!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
What sweet pictures! I couldn't keep from smiling looking at those two happy little guys. Mindy is so lucky to have you take care of little Jack and you are lucky to have her watch Gabe - you both have so much love for each others baby!
Thank you for the gift of seeing my children treat each other with such love and kindness. You are a wonderful person and I love you.
I agree with mom, you ARE a wonderful person! Thank you so much for taking care of Jack while I work. It means so much to me! And I love having little Gabe at my house... he is in such a cute stage right now! And those pictures...I LOVE all those pictures. But my favorite is the last one with the two boys smiling at each other. What a sweet story. Griff made sure I looked at your blog when I got home, and it made my night. :)
Such cute pictures. Cousins are so great! What would we do without family?!!!
Oh my goodness--I have the cutest nephews!! Seriously adorable little guys. I love that I have sisters close and we can all help take care of each others children! WHat a blessing!
What a cute little boy! I love the picture of him on his tummy! How fun for Gabe!
Oh, those pictures are adorable. I love the little story about how Gabe thought he was tickling him. Too cute!
Btw, I like your new playlist. :)
Post a Comment