Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happy St Patty's!!!

We love the holidays around here...every single one deserves decorations, yummy food, a party and lots of fun family traditions! It must have been the years I spent in my mom's house... she always made each holiday special and something to look forward to. Even though our family has quadrupled in numbers, Mom still decks out the house and throws the best parties! We had all kinds of delicious Irish food this year - yum! Check out the festivities...












Skits and joke telling... some of those jokes were real wowzers, let me tell ya! :)Gabe telling his little buddy Gax (aka Jack) a really funny one!

Going, going, gone... the three amigos were not going to pose for a picture with a green-wigged Grandpa!
BUNKO tournament - bring it on!!
Our little poser Cannon!!

Eric missed out on this party but luckily his Mom made a fabulous Irish dinner the next day that we got to enjoy. Then on the actual St Patrick's Day we enjoyed a shmorgus-board of green food... which tasted much better than it looked!! :)

4 comments:

Jan S said...

Loved those pics! That WAS a lot of fun. Thanks for always supporting our family fun! XOXO

Mindy said...

I loved all of your pictures, sis! And I love your knack for writing. I swear, you capture the feeling of events so well. I love you, sis!

Erin said...

All those pictures were so cute. What a fun party. You guys are so fun and festive. I love the party details!

Melanie Anne said...

cute pictures Britt. I love the one of you and Gabe in matching greeen sparkly hats!! That was so much fun. I love our family and that we get together so often and enjoy each other so much. Love you!!