Gabe loves playing with Eric when he gets home in the evening - what kid doesn't love to see Daddy?! We joke about Eric being this big fun toy for Gabe to crawl all over, like a jungle gym. Last night Gabe was having SO much fun I had to capture it on video. I debated whether to post these videos... they're kind of long but so cute! So here they are - mostly for the benefit of family out of town who don't get to see Gabe much. (Although I'm sure his grandparents will appreciate them too!) The best part is hearing Gabe laugh and talk so much... so turn up your speakers and turn off my music!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
He is so adorable. It so fun to see and hear their cute laughs.
Those were cute videos - he is so cute and active! Nali is sure cute and patient with him, eh. He is really loving and sweet with him too. Really fun pics.
Those videos were really fun to watch! I loved how he was saying, "Watch! Watch!" while he sat motionless on his big bike! haha! What a cutie. He was giving so many hugs to Nali. She is such a good dog. I thought it was so funny how he was laughing and laughing when he was walking on Eric. He says so many words now. He is a little talker!
Those videos were so cute, Baba. I loved Gabe kicking at the pedals on his bike. He's going to be ready to go as soon as those legs grown a little. :) And I loved the giggling while he was crawling on his human jungle gym. :) But I think the best part was him giving Nali so many hugs. For some reason I just LOVE those! Nali and Gabe are lucky to have each other. (Except for the head thumpings - haha)
Way too cute! What a fun little man you have there! Let's get together and go to Discovery at Gateway! I'd love to see you!
Post a Comment