Friday, March 19, 2010

baby shower

My new ward gave me a baby shower - what a surprise! It was incredible... the decorations, food, presents... I am amazed at how kind and welcoming this ward is. Some of the women that came I had never even met before - in fact, most probably! It was so nice and made me feel so cared about. I feel so blessed to be a member of the Church. It's wonderful to be immediately accepted into a ward family when you move away from your family and home. I don't know what I'd do without that!
Here are some pictures of the party. I got some darling presents! Cheryl and Caitlynn were in town that weekend so they got to come too - fun!

4 comments:

Melanie Anne said...

That is so awesome!!!! I wish so much I was there too! What a sweet new ward! I am so glad! Love you!

Erin said...

Oh, Brittany, that just made me get a lump in my throat. I am so thankful that your ward takes care of you so well. I could just give them all a big hug and a kiss for taking care of my sweet sister. I just feel so much gratitude to the wonderful sisterhood of the Relief Society in our church. I'm so glad you had such a nice shower. It looks like it was a beautiful and fun party. And the little gift you are showing in the picture is adorable! And you look gorgeous. I love you so much!

Anonymous said...

Baba. . . . you're beautiful.

Dad

Jan S said...

What a wonderful friend you have to give you such a fun shower! Isn't that nice that you have so much support from the sisters in your ward. I am so glad that you s good ward of friends.
Love,
Mom