I have finally finished the nursery!! And not a minute too soon... I
think I may be in labor right now! Either way, I'm scheduled to go in to the Dr. tomorrow at noon and she wants to induce me if I am progressing at all (which I know I am). So hopefully, if all goes well, we should have our little darling here by tomorrow night! I had to post some pictures of her room beforehand since I have been promising my mom and sisters for weeks to get them up! So here is the grand tour of Nyah's room... it's pretty darn cute, if I say so myself! :) It turned out perfect for me!
View walking into the room:

Of course it will be even cuter when all those picture frames have actual pictures in them! I made the hanging tissue flower balls (thank you martha stewart!) - I think they turned out great. What do you think, Erin? (She was my inspiration!) I wish you could all come over and see it in person, it's just not the same in pictures. Oh well, let me know what you think anyway!
13 comments:
The nursery turned out great...so darling! I love the tissue flower balls...so cute and crafty~
Good luck with everything, can't wait to see that new little one!
I LOVE it!!! I love those tissue balls. I should have you come decorate my house :-).
Good luck! Make sure to let me know when you will be home so we can get those dinners coming.
I love it! So, so cute. Love the beadboard and wainscotting. Good luck!!
Mindy and I just looked at these pics of the new nursery - WE LOVE IT!!!! Very cute. We can't wait for Nyah to arrive.
XOXOXOXOXOX Mom
Oh my gosh, it's gorgeous! I saw the flowers on the wall and was going to ask where you got them. They look GREAT! I need to find out how to make them and try some for Hallie's room. Looks so cute! So are you in labor? I guess it's not like you're reading this now if you are......aahahhh I hope so!!! Good luck!
I want to know if that sweet baby is here! The room looks great. I love beadboard- it looks fantastic.
Good luck!
So beautiful, Brittany! It is so feminine and pretty. The tissue balls are beautiful and turned out so great!! I love the fabrics, the window treatment, and all the frames. I have always loved that beautiful lamp shade. I love it all! Can't wait to see a baby in there! :)
I am SO impressed that you made those tissue balls. They are totally adorable. In fact, the whole room is so pretty! Ilove the shelf, too. I'm so glad you posted this. Just think, in a few days you will be posting pictures of little Nyah in that cute nursery!!!! I can't wait to see pictures of her. I love you!
Wow! The room looks so beautiful. It's nice to keep up todate with you through blogging. I am so excited for your little girl to arrive and pray that everything goes well without the NICU. We all miss you at work and think of you often. I will have to let everyone know that she is on her way! Congratulations!!!
Chanda
Wow! Nyah's room is gorgeous... From these pics your house already looks amazing and so beautiful. I can't wait to hear the good news, from talking to Rae today it seems as though "today" is the day... Good Luck and Congrats
So cute; and I LOVE the name you picked for her too!!!
What a darling nursery!! Seriously sooo cute! I love it! Oh and I love those pom poms--I made those from the Martha Stewart site for a RS dinner. They are so easy and super cute! Anyway, I can't wait to see pics of our little Naya in her new room!! Love you! XOXOXOXOXOXO
Brittany, the nursery is beautiful. I love the pom poms. I make them everytime I host a baby shower. You new home is lovely. I'd like to see more pictures of your home. Are they posted anywhere?
Post a Comment