Sunday, March 28, 2010

going home sweet home

Nyah is now 5 days old...I'm a little behind! We got to take her home on Wed evening when she was only 24 hours old (they kick you out of the hospital fast here in Washington!) I had her all dolled up for the drive home - she looked adorable! The nurses all gathered around before we left to see how cute she was. They kept saying how it was pretty obvious I was excited to have a little girl!! Here is our little baby doll, ready for the 15 minute ride home! :)
When we got home, Gabe got to hold his little sister! What a handsome big brother he is! (He is sporting a shiner from falling on a train and shirtless due to a very dirty shirt... our little man is all boy, that's for sure!!)

Snuggle time with mama before bed... I just cannot resist that soft little bundle! I would hold her all day if I could.

7 comments:

Jodi said...

24 hours is all? Wow!
She looks great in her little outfit. It cracks me up how tiny they look in those car seats at first!

Mindy said...

I agree, she looked so tiny in that car seat. You forget just how small newborns are. I am dying that I can't hold her. She looks SO beautiful! I love the pictures with Gabe, too. He is going to be a sweet big brother, I'm sure. Oh, but my favorite picture is of you holding her before you took her home from the hospital. She looks absolutely precious. I miss you!

Amy said...

Haha, she's already wearing bows and bracelets! I'm so jealous:) Gabe looks like he already totally loves his little sister! He is going to be an amazing brother.

Erin said...

She is so so so cute, Brittany! I love all these pictures. I can't wait to read your birth story right now! I love you so much! And our new baby girl too!

Susan said...

Congratulations Brittany! She is adorable!

Team Box! said...

Congratulations Brittany and Eric!!! Jed and eric talked last week and that's when I found out you had her. I can't believe how fast that went!
We are so happy for you guys and hope to see that sweet little face soon. I love love love her name btw...Its one of my fave's!!
Beautiful family :)

Team Box! said...

Oh and she looks so much like Gabe as a baby...totally!! but a girly flare of course, what a sweety!!