
With as much Irish that I have in me, we could never let this holiday slip past without a celebration! I didn't quite make it out of bed in time to do a green breakfast :) but I did make a yummy Irish themed dinner. A leprechaun even dropped by and left a bunch of chocolate gold coins for us too! Gabe sure loved that part! For those of you that are wondering, the menu included
Favorite Roast Pork,
Colcannon, Cherry and Lemon Scones, and Roasted Asparagus with Balsamic Butter. (I know the pork roast isn't particularly Irish but it was a lot easier than the alternatives and this year I decided I could cheat a little! Especially since I fell and sprained my ankle a few days ago and have been limping around on a swollen foot on top of everything else! Oh brother!) Anyway, it was a fun dinner - click on the titles to get the recipes from Sisters Cafe. Hope you all had a great St. Patty's too!
3 comments:
MMMm wow -i am very impressed! I am not sure if I would go to all that trouble 9 months pregnant! You are a super woman:) I miss you sooooo much!
I made colcannon yesterday at Erin's and it so awful - gluey potatoes good colcannon does not make!
Your dinner looks yummy!
XO Mom
I am impressed, too. I didn't make a dinner that great and I don't even have the excuse of being 9 months pregnant with a sprained ankle! :) Your dinner looks delish though. And I love the green dishes gabe got to use. :) And I really love the no pants looks. Cute, cute gabe!
Post a Comment