Tuesday, April 6, 2010

2 weeks already?!!

Has it really been two weeks since Nyah was born?! Wow!! I can't believe she has been here that long... but then other moments I can't imagine life before her anymore! She is such a delightful baby... just like Gabe was. Only this time I find myself enjoying the "moment" much more. I had such a hard time when Gabe was a newborn - I remember feeling so stressed and tired all the time. I can hardly remember anything of his first month - it is all a haze now, which makes me really sad. I'm so happy that this time around I can truly enjoy my baby. I'm not sure what is different, but I feel so much more relaxed. I'm sleeping better, I'm not stressed out about how much she is nursing and sleeping and a million other little things that I obsessed about with poor Gabe!! Of course I remember adoring my little boy - just like I do with my little girl - nothing is different there! But I'm just happy to report that all is well - better than expected actually! Life is wonderful at our house... short nights, poopy diapers, and (the occasional) toddler tantrum and all! :)

I love the comparison photos so here are my two cute babies. (I see a resemblance but they are not that close in appearance to me. What do you think?)

Nyah at 2 weeks



Gabe at 10 days

5 comments:

Mommy Amy's blog said...

Holy cow Brit! I think that Nyah's 2nd pict. and Gabe's 1st one look so much alike. But pictures don't tell all I agree. I always think it is so funny when everyone thinks that Zed and Talmage look so much alike. I really don't see it at all. Maybe it is personality or the just the looks for me? I don't know. They are both so cute though!

Erin said...

Yeah, I can definitely see the similarities in those two cute babies! They have the same look for sure. How fun!

Melanie Anne said...

They are definetly siblings! Nyah is more dainty and sweet though! Gabe is all boy!

Mindy said...

I somehow missed this post! I love the comparison pictures of your two sweet babies. I can definitely tell they are siblings, but they don't look like triplets like Ben, Eliza, and Sam. :)

Jan S said...

Wow! They DO look a lot alike - Nyah is just a lot more feminine and her eyes are bigger (how is that possible though . . . I think Gabe has big, beautiful eyes now!).
You are blessed!
XOXOX Mom