Wednesday, April 7, 2010

big brother

a big brother gives lots of soft, gentle kisses...
a big brother takes care of his baby sister- even if it means interrupting his dinner to run upstairs and "go make sure baby Nyah is ok" when a little cry is heard on the monitor.

a big brother is interested in even the mundane details of baby life - like inspecting each poopy diaper and exclaiming that her poop is indeed yellow!a big brother finds joy in all the new and exciting paraphernalia that comes with a baby sister...
a big brother loves to hold his little sister - and when he is done, will kindly ask me if I want a turn!
a big brother loves his new baby... Gabe is the best big brother!

6 comments:

Brianne said...

What a sweetheart!

Erin said...

Oh, he is so sweet. What a great big brother. I loved this entire post -Gabe is such a hoot!

aubreyannie said...

oh my goodness, so cute! i can just hear him asking you if you want a turn. he is the sweetest little boy.

Jan S said...

Gabe is such a sweetie-pie! He reminds me of how loving Matt was with you - so patient and gentle and protective.
You have two darling babies, Baba.
Sure love you,
XOXOX
Mom

Mindy said...

That was so cute! I love the picture of him grinning ear-to-ear on the stairs. And I loved hearing about all the sweet things he does with his little sister. He is such a kind, cute little boy. I miss him so much!

Melanie Anne said...

Oh what a sweet big brother!! I loved this post! It made me miss you and your precious babies so much!! I remember like yesterday when Gabe was a new baby! Time does fly by. I can't wait until July when i get to see all of you!!